The Student CareerPath Planning Program provides unique resources to help students make mindful decisions about their professional future.
We help you:
- Save Money Later by Investing NOW! Reduce student debt by making better, more informed decisions about college and majors.
- Choose beneficial educational experiences during high school.
- Develop valuable “soft-skills” like communication and emotional intelligence.
- Learn to have productive conversations about expectations for the future.
- Learn valuable career skills like resume development and Interview skills.
- Connect with coaches to gain new perspective and insight.
Choose 1 of 3 Possible Routes to the Future
**For 2 or more students, contact us about a Family Discount.**
The Student CareerPath Planning Program is here to help students and parents ask questions, think about, and discover the best plan for life after high school.
Just like your GPS may give you multiple routes to get to the same place, we know that you and your family may need to approach this journey at different times and in different ways!
We have 3 options for your journey.
Enter the On Ramp!
Starting in 7th or 8th grade gives everyone time to discover and develop at a slower pace. It’s never too early to help develop your student’s confidence and awareness of who they are and what their natural abilities are. This knowledge is powerful for your decisions about everything from activities to coursework and relationships!
Cool things people are saying about us:
“Working with SCPP was very helpful! It was fun to talk to my advisor and fill out the forms. I feel much less anxious about having to figure out what I want to do with my life, and how that affects my education, knowing that I can use this system and work with my career planner. Plus, Cathie is super fun and didn’t make me feel stupid or not heard!”
“Just seeing the look on my daughter’s face after her coaching session was priceless!”
“The answers I am getting from my students are really thoughtful and amazing.”
“My daughter was born to be a teacher, and became one. My son was good at sports, but didn’t have a clue what he wanted to do in college. I wish I had access to the Career Path Planning program five years ago.”
Invest in Your Student's Future. Save Money Later by Investing NOW!
The Student CareerPath Planning Program Includes:
- Self-Assessments & 360 Feedback for students & parents to connect together on
- Career Interests & Values Assessments to inform career options
- College Selection Resources to help you hone in on the right school
- Valuable “Soft-Skill” Development, like communication and emotional intelligence
- Career Tools including resume development and interviewing skills
- Conversations with Experienced Coaches that facilitate new perspective and insight
- Online Workshops with other students and parents on the same path